I am a self-employed Executive Coach from Estonia. I have a corporate background in HRM. I work with organizations, teams and people who lead, develop and empower others.
My mission is to support the development of executives and organizations.
My professional background is in Human Resources. I started from a specialist position and became a Head of Human Resources of the pan-Baltic banking group, Swedbank. I have participated in several Mergers & Acquisitions of the banks, built up corporate Performance Management Systems and Leadership Development Programmes. I have worked as a Head of Human Resources of Estonian Energy.
The topics I work with are connected with supporting people and people management:
- from vision, mission and values to daily management
- recruitment, selection and onboarding
- performance management
- motivation and engagement
- development, support and coaching
- change management
- communication and involvement
- We learn through experience by reflecting.
- To be entitled to manage others you have to first be able to manage yourself.
- If you manage people you have to be sure where you take them.
- ‘Festina lente!’ (hurry slowly) and know where are you heading.
- If you don’t give people feedback they will not be able to develop themselves.
- Listen! Listen by using your two ears and one mouth proportionally!
- The meaning of life is the meaning you give to your life.
- Know who you are and what do you want to achieve in life.